Wednesday 4 June 2014

Less than 24 Hours

It's now less than 24 hours until I go into hospital! I'm now feeling pretty nervous, but still can't really believe it'll be happening.

Today, I went and visited my grandparents, my grandma made me a nice big sandwich for lunch which will be my last for a little while. Hopefully when I have a sandwich again, I'll be able to bite into it properly without all the filling falling out. Then I had a little trip to the hairdressers to tidy my hair up and I've got it cut so it's manageable for tomorrow and the next few days.

My last supper will be Dominoes pizza, yum yum! I am going to miss that for a while.


Here's my last picture of me before surgery tomorrow. Hopefully everything will go well and there will be no complications - my fingers are crossed. I am excited to be on the other side of the operation and for there to be no more anticipation because I find that makes me more nervous.

I'll keep you updated.
Thanks for reading. ♥

2 comments:

  1. Funny story with dominos. I was so upset I couldnt eat it that I actually put a slice of pizza in the shredder. Mostly for shits and giggles. It was really cheesy so it helped. Even though I still couldn't chew it I was happy to at least taste it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Might have to try that. Haha. Already missing the delicious pizza taste.

      Delete